IMPORTANT ADVANTAGES OF SCHMITZ CARGOBULL TRAILERS AND SEMI-TRAILERS
Schimitz-Cargobull is an important German manufacturer of trailers, semi-trailers and truck bodies, which first appeared on the market in 1892 and was named after its founder, the tycoon Heinrich Schimitz, who made the family´s primitive forge in a large company that today has 6,500 employees and 2,290 billion euros in turnover.
The trailers and semi-trailers of this important German company have particular advantages to support companies in their work of transporting goods, thus giving its customers a product that is always in constant evolution. As far as refrigerated transport is concerned, the new trailers meet very high requirements, guaranteeing food and load safety with precise temperature control and the hygienic standard of the load compartment.
At the same time, thanks to simplified loading operations and specific equipment for the sector of use, a lot of time is saved, not to mention energy efficiency.
In recent years, Schimitz has conquered the market for the production of refrigerated vehicles with collaborations in China and Russia.
Let´s now briefly see a quick overview of the advantages of Schimitz vehicles:
1) Convenient operating costs.
2) Integrated solutions for different refrigeration needs.
3) Vapor-tight, aging-stable and chipping-resistant box body.
4) Vehicles that are easy to clean thanks to the liquid-tight welded floor pan.
5) Versatility thanks to the optional double deck loading system.
6) Hinged doors with 270 ° opening angle.
7) Double locking with rotating bars and roll-up tailgate for quick loading in cramped courtyards.
« Guarda tutte le news